RIVA 1920 Website Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Riva Industria Mobili S.p.A., with registered office in Cantu (CO), 22063, Via Milano 137, Vat Number 01404340133, (hereinafter “RIVA”) is the sole owner of the website www.riva1920.it (the “Web-Site”) and of all its contents. The access to and the use of the Web-Site are governed by these Web-Site Terms and Conditions of Use (the “T&C”) and by all applicable laws.
2. By using the pages of the Web-Site, Users specifically agree and accept the T&C. The acceptance of these T&C is a prerequisite condition for the use of the Web-Site. The User undertakes to fully respect the terms and conditions of this legal notice and any other provisions indicated in the Web-Site.
3. Riva reserves the right to make changes and additions, without a prior notice and at any time, to the T&C and, more generally, to the Web-Site and all of its contents.
2. PROPERTY – COPYRIGHT
1. Riva is the sole owner of the Web-Site mentioned in art. 1 and of all of its contents, as whole or in parts, including, by way of example and without any limitation, documentation, images, photographs, designs, logos, characters, figures, music and sounds, software, methods, processes, codes, content writing, web pages, including menus and buttons. The material in the Web-Site is protected by the laws on copyright, industrial property rights, databases and by the unfair competition rules.
2. Riva is also the sole owner of the logo and trademark “Riva1920”, in different shapes, and of the domain name “www.riva1920.it”, as well as any other sign which may includes the word “Riva Industria Mobili” or “Riva1920”.
3. It is expressly forbidden the reproduction, modification, transmission, republication, redistribution to third parties, for any purpose and in any form, without the express prior written consent of Riva, of the Web-Site and of its contents, as whole or in part.
1. By entering the Web-Site, Users expressly agree that laws and regulations of Italy applies to all matters relating to the use of the Web-Site. Riva does not guarantee that the content of this Web-Site complies with the laws of other countries. Therefore Users who decide to access this Web-Site from foreign countries shall the contents of “www.riva1920.it” are legal in their country and will be solely responsible for compliance with local laws.
2. Riva has adopted, according to the state of the art and technology, all the necessary and reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information published on the Web-Site. In any case, Riva has no responsibility for any typographical mistakes and / or technical defects, inaccuracies or inaccuracies that may appear on the Web-Site and that may be corrected once Riva is informed about that.
3. Riva reserves the right to change and modify the Web-Site at any time and without notice and is not responsible for interruptions or malfunctions of the Web-Site due to technical reasons or problems related to the user’s browser (including, but not limited to, disabling cookies, blocking pop-ups, disabling the software java script or similar).
4. Riva declares that it has adopted all security measures, according to the state of the art and technology, in order to ensure the integrity of traffic data and electronic communications, and in order to minimize risks of a) destruction or loss, even accidental, of data, b) unauthorized access or c) data processing not allowed or inconsistent with the purposes of collection as referred to in the legislation on data protection.
5. The security of communications sent via the Internet (including e-mail) is subject to many factors outside the control of Riva. Riva can not guarantee the security or confidentiality of any electronic communication and therefore can not be held liable to the Users for any loss or damage which Users may suffer as a result of the transmission of such communications.
6. By entering the Web-Site, the User undertakes to verify that their computer is equipped with devices adapted to the purposes set forth in paragraph 8, and in particular of regularly updated anti-virus systems. The User also agrees to verify that his system is equipped with appropriate measures and is regularly updated, according to the best knowledge of the technique, for the security of data transmission network.
7. Riva informs that any member of the company is not authorized to contact the Users in order to request the disclosure of personal data of any kind. Riva informs that the Web-Site may contain trademarks of third parties or links to other websites that may have no connection to the Web-site and / or with Riva. In this regard, Riva has no responsibility for such trade-marks or third party web sites, including their content; Riva informs that the activation of these links does not imply any warranty by Riva as to their content, services or goods they may provided or sold to users. Users that send any type of materials to Riva guarantee that they are the owner of all rights on the same and undertakes to indemnify Riva from any third party action or claim in connection with such materials.
4. GOVERNING LAW – JURISDICTION
1. These T&C any dispute connected with them, with their subject or their formation (including non-contractual claims) shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the Italian law.
2. All disputes related to, or arising from, the Web-Site or the T&C will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court in Milan (Italy). Notwithstanding the above, Riva expressly reserves the right to take action against the User in relation to the violation of these T&C in the country of residence of the latter or in any other country. If the User is a consumer, any action or claim arising out of or relating to the use of the Web-Site or the T&C will also be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the place where the User has is domicile or place of residence.